Weekend Service Times:
Sunday School @ 9:30 AM
Sunday Worship Service @ 10:45 AM
If you are thinking of visiting Cornerstone, we would like to share with you some basic details of what you can expect…
Where: 701 E. 1st Street, on the corner of First Street and Trilein Drive
Map/ Directions: Click Here
Please Note: How far in advance should you plan to arrive? Allow 15 minutes, especially if you are checking children into Cornerstone Kids. Sunday School is an hour and our service is about an hour.
Music and Worship Style: The worship style at Cornerstone is led by vocalists and a pianist singing mostly traditional hymns. The focus of our worship service is Jesus Christ and the clear, expositional teaching of the Word of God.
Sunday Service: During the worship service, families with young children (infant to 5yrs. old) are welcome to take advantage of Cornerstone Kids ministry if they desire. Young children are also welcome in the worship service with their families.
Growth Groups: Throughout the week Cornerstone offers different groups to help you grow in the Lord.
Zoom Group Tuesday @ 10AM: Standing Stones Group contact Judy Vogel @ email@example.com to get the link.
Thursday Group: Led by Cloud Cole contact for times and dates @ firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Wear/ What to Bring:
What to Wear: We are a casual congregation. Feel free to wear whatever you would like.
Bring Your Bible: Every message at Cornerstone is based completely in the Word of God. Pastor Evan preaches expositionally (verse-by-verse) through entire books of the Bible. If you don't have a Bible we have one for you. Consider it our gift to you to take home with you!
Bring an Open Heart: Come expecting to learn something about God through the Bible and how it applies to your life.
Bring a Friend: We encourage you to bring a guest to our worship service. God calls us to share our faith; you never know the impact you can make on someone’s life by a simple invitation.
Parking: We share a parking lot with O’reilly’s Auto Parts. We do our best to keep the close spots open for our guests. Overflow parking is located in the elementary school parking lot on S. Trilein Drive.
Weekend Service Schedule:
Sunday @ 9:30 AM:
- Cornerstone Kids offers a quality learning environment for infants, toddlers, preschool, kindergarten, and elementary aged children.
- Adults meet for Sunday School in the south classroom on the first floor of the building as well as the first class room up stairs.
Sunday @ 10:45 AM:
- Families meet in the sanctuary for worship and teaching.
- Young children are welcome to be in the worship service with their families or infants to 5yr old can go into our children's ministry.
Wednesday @ 6PM :
- Every Wednesday we gather in the sanctuary to pray for one another, the community, our nation, but most importantly for the Lord to be proclaimed to every person and that they would trust in the Lord for salvation.
After the Service:
Want to Speak to the Pastor?
Stop by the back of the Sanctuary following the service; or during the week you can call the church office at 515-964-3653.
Visit the Neighborhood: There are a wide variety of restaurants and shops within a 2-3 mile radius of the church (including Starbucks, Panera, Chili’s, Hu Hot, IHOP, The Olive Garden, and many more).